Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blogging problems

Im so bad at this thing...my last post was on the 8th...idk sum of u might be thinking i was in a coma for six days because blogging is so important...or sum of u might be thinking...well obviously this guys got other things to do...SO I CAME UP WITH A SOLUTION... im going to blog therapy

Well... im posting this at my blog therapist office...hes a nice guy... hes also a creep... hes got 14 blogs...

NOW THIS IS THE KIND OF PERSON EVERY1 ROMODELS...

and he also can be some help for every1 who doesnt keep up on blogging

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

umm deary, once again u need to post.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.